Monday, March 26

Yes. It is confirmed that I do feel empty.

Tahu apa yang aku rindu sekarang? Aku rindu nak solat. Aku rindu pegang Al-Quran.

Lately, I feel like there's something missing. That one missing puzzle piece.

I cried at night, I cried in the bathroom thinking that I no longer have the reasons to live because I couldn't find what is it. I tried to search everywhere, in every person I know. Ada ke salah diorang dekat aku yang aku tak puas hati sangat? Tudung tak cukup lagi ke yang aku rasa tak senang duduk ni?

I kept questioning everything until last Sunday Ayah hung this one beautiful picture of Mekah Mukarramah on my bedroom wall. In an instance, I knew what I've been searching for. I miss Him. That second, I knew I wanted to go there. I want to go there. To feel close to Him. Mahu dipujuk tapi bukan oleh manusia. Oleh Pencipta.

It's saddening to realize that I've been neglecting Him all these times. Jangan sampai Dia murka. Jangan sampai tamat masa.

I don't know what to do :'(