Saturday, February 4

Post Worthless.

I have nothing to tell though I've got so many stories. So many things are happening in my life but I don't feel like spilling everything. I don't know mana semua miserable thoughts, insecurities, marah, sedih, segala-galanyalah. Taktahu dekat mana aku buang semua tu. How did I shut them off? *shrug

I feel like I'm losing friends. It's been forever since I last had a proper meet-up with Nad and Nae. Husniyah lagilaa. Berkurun dah. And slowly, when we're apart for so long, and we don't really care being apart from each other. Get me? We don't miss each other's company lagi. Faham tak? Afa, Benun, Nad, Sue, Akis, Aida, Nisa.

And sekarang nieh, it saddens me that I used to have so many people I can go to, you know. I think I am a loner anyway kan? I can't have a large number of people in my life for a long period. One by one will eventually go away and leave me alone. And entah salah siapa. Malas nak bangkitkan persoalan tersebut sebab otak malas nak cari jawapan.

If segala masalah perasaan, masalah otak, masalah jiwa tu semua pandai bawak diri, then I'm good. Tak mengacau otak, hati dan perasaan.

Motif gambar adalah dengan harapan dapat memberi kesan emo yang lebih mendalam. 
Muntah cirit birit sekarang.