Thursday, September 22

What She Does.

So you're probably not wondering how my day goes (most of my days, really) but I'm gonna tell you anyway because I don't know, I want to. So yeah. And this usually happens only during the holidays because I take holidays seriously. Seriously.

So, on a normal holiday day, I would wake up like a little later than on a school/college or the-day-that-I-have-classes days. That means no breakfasts. A lot of brunches. Not good, people. Have your breakfast. And have it big. And I don't normally go straight to the bathroom. I'd be on my half-awake, half-asleep state on my bed for fifteen minutes or longer questioning everything. Like, do you really have to wake up this late? And then I'll blame the room for being so dark and cozy and then I'm scared to go out of the room because it feels awkward for a girl like me to wake up late. And it'll be more awkward if Mom's cooking lunch. Yes.

But since the past, like, four months or something, my day usually begins with a phone call :) He would call me in the morning before he goes to work and there's like once or twice I give him a call in the morning because on holidays, Fazra isn't really a morning person. Hehe. And after he goes to work, I will still not gonna go straight to the bathroom. Haha.

And so after all that stupid questioning session or the phone calls, I'll make my bed and then embrace myself and go out and face everything. Before I go out, I normally mess with my hair so it looks like an actual haystack. I feel cool when my hair is a mess in the morning and when everybody will be like 'Macam pontianak kesiangan'. I take that as a compliment, all right. Haha.

I will check what's everybody is doing and if nothing caught my attention, I'll go shower. And spend hours. Oh well, a girl is a girl. And the stuff we do in the bathroom shall remain a secret. Krr what the heck am I talking but I'm gonna continue anyway because I already typed like bazillion words. And if they're doing something interesting, like, er, hmm. Okay I don't know because whatever they do never really excites me or even looks inviting. Let's just be honest in our relationship okay? If the concentration of lazyness in my body is high, I will skip the shower and do other stuff first. And if it's otherwise, I'll shower. Really long.

So we're clear?

Uhuh.

Then, if Mom isn't home I'll prepare lunch for Aish or whoever is at home. And if the house looks like a construction site, I'll be cleaning the house to make sure it is.. decent enough to look like a home but it never really last long because I live among these people who I think never really understand what I'm saying most of the time. It's annoying.Very. Like, the living room. How many times have I told them to put everything back to where you take them. But noooooo. They're all like 'I don't care, yeah, whatever'. Grrr. But I love them anyway. So much.

And then I'll feed Apok. Apok is my pet star tortoise. Well, he's not exactly my pet. It's Aish's but he neglects Apok so much that I have all the rights to call it my pet because I feed him everyday and I play with him and stuff, you know.


So that's the most recent picture of Apok. Like, few seconds ago :) Apok is reaaally cute. I wanted a cat but Mom won't ever allow a cat in this house and plus Abang has asthma so I have to keep that little dream of mine until I have my own house. But Apok pon boleh. Jaan adores Apok so much. There's a video but it's not with me so can't really show it here. Oh the claws aren't really tajam, by the way. If you're wondering lah. It's pretty ticklish actually kalau kena kulit. Hee

So here comes the boring but yet most addicting part. The internet! It's pretty routine and boring and everything's just the same like any other day. I would log in my Facebook account first and check for notifications (if I have) and leave it like that forever.



And then, I'll read various blogs of the people I know and of some strangers. Normally, I'll view Jaan's first, Baby's and my cousin's and then few others awesome and funny people on Blogger and lastly I'll log in my Blogger account and decide to write or not to write. Ugh God, I love Maroon 5. Their songs make me wanna dance.


If I have nothing to write, I'll move on to YouTube. I usually be pretty random and yet quite the same too on YouTube. I'll search for interesting videos or funny cats videos or some hair tutorials or just watch the Skype Laughter Chain all over again because I feel a little bit healthy doing that. But for now, I'm like obsessed with this girl who talks really fast I mentioned on my previous post so I waste my time watching her talk. She's adorable too :)



If I'm in the mood, I'll search for songs and I'll be jamming out alone until I lost my voice. For people that are closed to me, they would know that I often save the best for last. For this case, it's nothing different.I'll save Tumblr for last because Tumblr is the best and I will spend hours on Tumblr reblogging everything :D




So that's pretty much it. And it repeats. When Aish's home, I'll watch the TV or something. And be boring for the rest of the day. And at night, when Mom and Dad are home, we'll have dinner together or maybe go out to cousins' house and have fun or something. And later at midnight, I'll be talking to Jaan telling whatever I've been doing for the day and he'd be telling me his stories at work until it's really late and he's tired and needs his sleep or else he'll fall sick. Again. Hihi :3

So that's it. You probably don't bother but it's fun writing it. Hee. Have a nice day, people!