Thursday, September 22

Takde Motif.

It's like 12:36AM and the parents just got home and I miss Jaan so much I could cry. He mentioned roti sardin and I crave for it now. Sigh. I am, seriously, wasting my time on YouTube. Like, seriously, I've been hogging the laptop since the first second I woke up. No joke. And that isn't fun. At all. It makes you feel unhealthy and lazy and very unproductive. Ew. And really, feeling lazy is the worst thing ever.

I watched this girl talking real fast on YouTube and it's kind of melekat now. The only difference is that I don't have anyone to talk really fast with or to. Whatever. I feel really stupid bila PMR punya Math pun aku ambil masa yang lama untuk jawab. Krr. Oh well, I never really liked Mathematics. Good luck, Aish :)

Mak suruh cari borang permohonan untuk SMT (Sekolah Menengah Teknik) untuk Aish tadi. I almost cried when I found the form and tolong untuk isikan untuk Aish. Aw, my baby Aish's gonna leave house and... haih. I'm extremely seriously against the idea of sending Aish to asrama. It already sucks that I (or anyone) don't have the chance to teman him all the time and he's always alone dalam rumah nieh. And now nak hantar dia pergi asrama pulak. I don't know. The idea upsets me. But, what to do, the power is not in my hands. I can only hope that things between me and him won't change at all kalau ada rezeki dia pergi asrama.

Oh here's the girl from YouTube that talks really fast!

Oh I can't copy the embed code because it's disabled so here's the link if you're rajin enough to view it. I feel sick :/ I don't know why.