Monday, March 14

:"3

1. Caffeine and mints.
I can just die! You can ask Aida and Benun of how excited I can be just because I bought Chocolate Bomb and Mint or something dekat this kedai dekat Subang Parade. I died, man. I died.

2. Star Gazing.
I always do this dengan Aish bila travel malam-malam ke. The clearest and paling banyak stars kitorang pernah nampak masa journey was the journey to Melaka. Banyak gilaa. I remember my neck hurt so bad sebab bersungguh-sungguh tuh dongak kepala sebab nak tengok bintang. With Aish, I know Southern Cross. And when I miss him, I kinda look for Southern Cross :3

3. Doing nothing.
Even though it's kinda boring but somehow I enjoy the feeling of not doing anything and the feeling of having nothing to do. Ya know? It's a pleasant feeling. I laike it!

4. So You Think You Can Dance.
Not many people know this but I LOVE So You Think You Can Dance. Aish's gone bored with my obsession he'll just tukar the channel to this whenever I'm around walaupun dah tengok dah. It makes me happy C:

5. Waking up early in the morning.
Fresh air, yo. Fresh air.

6. Swings.
*screaaaaammmmmssssss! Are you for real? Who can say NO to swings? NO ONE! Kehkeh

7. Good Conversations.
I like talking to people that knows how to lead a conversation. Ya know? For some people, I don't mind just sitting there side by side and say nothing. It'll still be the best conversation I've ever had. But some cases, yikes, I'm off.

8. Brushing Teeth Before Bed.
I don't know. I just feel very.... clean? I don't know. Maybe sebab bau mints kuat kott so it makes me very excited and looking forward to doing it every night before sleep :P

9. Popcorns!
I can never watch a movie without popcorn. Ketiduran aku nanti. I SWEAR. Tak kesahlah dah makan ke belum sebelum tuh, popcorn is a must C:

10. Red.
Lately, I find red's very attractive. Very. Kalau dulu aku banyak attracted to purple. Sekarang dah tukau musim. It's Red Season now :P

11. High Heels.
Chyeah. Even though I don't wear high heels that much but looking at them ever so pretty and stunning buat aku drool forevah.

12. Old Buildings
Kellie's Castle for example? I don't know what they have that makes them sooo attractive to me but I just love hanging around or just looking at old buildings. Very nostalgic. Ya know? Penang and Melaka are places that I love to hang at. Banyak gila old buildings. I love them all.

13. Rain.
Because the weather's gonna be cold and very comfy. So that's why, I guess.

14. Bubblewrap.
Addictive. Very, very addictive.

15. Crayons.
Crayons bring me back to G. I lukiskan Elmo for him using crayons on a piece of paper and I gave it to him. I put it in his postbox and he took it and dia pergi tampal dekat dinding depan meja study dia. Good times :') I wonder what happen to my drawing though now. I hope dia tak pergi buang.

16. People Who Understand.
Nothing can beat the feeling, ey?

17. Emo Sad Depressing Songs.
Haha. Happy songs rarely catch my attention. Except for Taylor Swift's. Well, idk. Haha

18. Laughing Out Loud.
Won't fall out of trend. Ever.


Another self-centered entry. Sorry :P