I fed pizza to my hungry superheroes.
Then I was being a nurse caressing those poor slash very fussy cancer patients.
After being a nurse, I opened a Sushi Bar serving sushis that turned out disastrous.
After that huge loss, I was in a mission of saving cheese balls, because I love cheese, from being eaten by a space mice :/ Strange.
Then I was back to feeding my superheroes. Felt so good watching them eat :D They were all so cute!
For like two short minutes, I was the keeper of the animals of the zoo. The animals were boring.
Oh then, for like two shortest seconds, I sliced a fat cat. That was horrible, though.
That was fun. Virtually, of course.
For like two short minutes, I was the keeper of the animals of the zoo. The animals were boring.
Oh then, for like two shortest seconds, I sliced a fat cat. That was horrible, though.
That was fun. Virtually, of course.