And nak nangis now because they're going :'(
Bainnun Binti Kader Sultan. Si cantik nieh my housemate. An awesome one. Forever you'll be the most awesome housemate ever. Kita ada banyak ups and downs kan? Banyak. Misunderstandings sana sini but I can accept that things like that wajiblah ada dalam friendship kan? Kita dah macam adik beradik. You've seen me when I'm at my worst but you never really left me. You're a good friend of mine and you are the strongest person I wish I could be :')
I love you, Benun sayang! Jaga diri dekat tempat orang sana. Jangan buat perangai pelik-pelik. Aku taknak nanti keluar berita anak sultan buat onar dekat Rusia. Haha. Aku rindu kau sudah lah, akka. Balik Malaysia nanti jangan nak minah Rusia sangatlah kan. Hihihi. Belajar elok-elok tau Benun? Jangan main-main. Aku selalu doakan kau. InsyaAllah, Aamin :) ♥
Sharifah Nur' Insyirah. Orang secantik nama. Perangai boleh tahan senget. Hee. Oh God, rindu saat saat kita karaoke dalam kereta like it's nobody's business doh! And all that laughters yang menyakitkan perut. The nights I spent at your house and when your family feels like mine :') That night we cried together and say things we ourselves weren't really sure and see where we are now, sayang :) You're happy, I know and that's all that matters. You've been a great friend to me and I really wish you all the best in the future.
Two most precious people I have ever met. Kena lepaskan sekarang sebab it's for the better kan? Bukan pergi mana pon. Pergi belajar :) Take care of each other and be good medical student and kick those Russians' arses sana (tiada unsur racist intended) and be good doctors, InsyaAllah.
Untill we meet again, I love you guys ♥ BFF

