Wednesday, September 28

O to the M to the G.

Currently trying to adjust my biological clock and stuffs.

For example, like, don't snooze in between Maghrib and Isya' while everybody was listening to the tazkirah because it was just plain embarrassing. But it did feel good, though. Just saying. No dreams at all. And believe me, dreamless sleep for Fazra is a miracle. MIH-RA-KEWL. 

Or or, like don't get depressed or something when intense listening is required. Lepas tu mula lah nak pening lah, mual lah. Empat bulan of doing nothing. Really. Awesome doh *sarcasm

Or, try to socialize. Please do realize that you live among living things. Not just Tumblr and imaginary cool people and clothes and stuff. And don't be like that incorrigible woman that thinks the world's revolving around her. PSH. Bossy people bossing other people around annoy me. Sue me. I mean, I can take that okay punya bossy punya type tau. Like, you accept other people's idea and don't perasan that your idea macam the best gila kan. But not that kind of bossy. Yang over the top sungguh tuh. Menyampah

Okay nak tidur. 

I love you, sayang :*