First of all, Sayang's Kiki and Jojo kena makan dengan anjing. Which is very sad. Thank God, they have babies. Kids, grow up and make your parents proud. *que weird background music
Sayang, awak janga sedih ya. Oh I spelled jangan wrong. Hahaha JANGA JANGA JANGA
-____-"
Which makes me thinking, dekat sini pon banyak anjing. Like, you can see them anywhere. Banyak pulak tuh. Bila malam tuh, memang naik hantu aa anjing-anjing nieh. Macam taman ini mereka yang punyahahaha. And due to that, I cannot jaga kucing. I don't want my kucing nanti kena makan jugak and leave me alone again in my lonely life (krr). Tiba-tiba mood I Am Legend terserap masuk dalam badan en. I will hunt each and every dog I found and kill them and make them die in agony!
IF they eat my cat laa. I don't even have a cat. Haha! Kalau ye pon diorang makan, I wouldn't even dare to hunt them down because.. dan akuu memang penakuutt (sila nyanyi mengikut rentak lagu Yuna - Penakut). Cakap jeh lebih. Tiba-tiba aku pergi carik kucing bagi diorang makan lagi kan. Hahaha catpire! Whatever that means.
-____-"
I'm home alone. I have a house to clean but I keep hearing voices dekat luar bilik. Like, voices. Literally. Scary gila. So, I decided to clean the house when Aish is home from school. Masa in the shower tadi pon sama. I thought I was going to get killed because I swear I heard people talking and doors slamming. Dah terbayang dah segala guns and rosesknives T_T I, literally, keluar dengan my dad's scissors kot kot lah memang ada mamat berpistol dan pisau tengah tunggu aku keluar mandi and then he'll chop my head off faster than you say YOU SON OF A FISH! GET OUTTA MY HOUSE YOU FREAKING DUSHBEG! *shivers
This is what I hate about being alone at home. It is awesome because kau sorang-sorang and kalau kau nak makan satu isi peti ais pon takde manusia tahu. Kecuali, of course, Allah subhanahu wa taala. No. I mean, siapa yang tak suka sorang-sorang dekat rumah? Kan? Nak menari zapin naked pon takde sape nak judge, nyanyi off-pitch pon bukan ada Simon Cowell (ke nama dia?) whatever-his-name-is nak kutuk-kutuk. Ohh I love when nobody's at home. Khas untuk sebab yang kedua sahaja ya.
Krrkrr.
The bad thing is, for a coward and a person that seems to have an uncontrollable power of imagination like me, I am always terrified in my own house. I always thought that I'm going to get killed everytime bila takde orang dekat rumah. Tak kisahlah oleh manusia atau pun yang non-manusia. Hahaha. But, seriously :|
Due to these things that I always imagine, I take any safety precautions that I know seriously. Not many, if you're wondering. But I really do take them seriously. I am not risking my life.
Believe in your guts. If your guts say something's fishy then do something and protect yourself. It will safe your life. Who knows if the toaster in your house will suddenly transform into some robotic terrorist that will obviously destroy you because dia dapat power from the Cube. You know, the Cube? Or or, who knows if tetiba when you look in the mirror and ternampak er, something, and suddenly you're hypnotized and tiba-tiba dia suruh kau bunuh everyone yang masuk rumah tuh and bila semua dah mati, you'll kill yourself. THIS WILL HAPPEN IF YOU DON'T TRUST YOUR GUTS. Believe me, my son, this will help you join the black parade.
HAHAHAHHAHAHA
I'm crapping. I'm just bored. It's a good day today :) Minus the hungry grumpy stomach, I'm good :) Shout out to le boyfriend, I hope you have a nice day too kay sayang? Be safe and trust yo guts. I love you dan selamat berpuasa :D